Goff has an experienced and practical understanding of water resource needs in the Southwest.
Goff appreciates how important proper designs, construction, and operations are needed to maintain this resource. The impacts of storm, flooding, and drainage conditions are addressed through Goff’s experienced consulting services. Presented below is a listing of the services provided by Goff.
- Grading and Drainage Studies & Plans
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Water Storage, Pumping and Supply Systems
- Wastewater Collection and Pumping Systems
- Water rights and augmentation consultation
- Surface Water Hydrology Studies
- Flood Plain Mapping & Analysis
- Storm drainage collection and treatment systems
- Detention and Best Management Practice Facilities
- Hydraulic Analysis
- HEC-RAS and Scour Computations
- FEMA consultation