Goff provides our clients with the surveying edge throughout the project cycle by combining traditional surveying techniques with advanced surveying technology. Our surveying crews are equipped with state of the art Real Time Kinematic (RTK), Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, and conventional equipment for data collection. Professional staff and the latest in technology enable us to provide increased productivity and innovative solutions for clients. Goff maintains an extensive archive containing surveys within La Plata, Archuleta, and Montezuma Counties, Colorado spanning more than 30 years.
Parker Newby, PLS is the firm president and the head of the Surveying department. He began his surveying career with the Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management. With over 30 years surveying experience, his extensive surveying knowledge, attention to detail, and meticulous surveying practices are assets to any project.
Robert Trudeaux, PLS is a firm principal with over 20 years survey, drafting, and project management experience. He serves as a liaison between the survey field crews, drafting personnel, and the client.
Our services include:
- Construction Staking and Building Layout
- Digital Leveling
- Boundary Surveys
- Lot Surveys
- Topographical Mapping
- Subdivision (single family, multi-family, commercial)
- Site Planning and Layout
- Aerial Mapping Ground Control
- Computer Aided Design (CADD)
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Static networks
- GPS – Real time stakeout and data collection
- As Built Mapping
- Condominium Mapping
- Improvements Surveys
- Utility and Route Surveys
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Section and Township Surveys
- Project Planning Consultation
- Reconnaissance Surveys
- Soundings and Flow Profiles