Bruce Honisch, PE & PLS is the Vice-President of the firm and co-heads the civil engineering department. Over his 40-year engineering career, he has served as project manager and design engineer specializing in infrastructure planning, civil engineering improvements, and municipal services for public, institutional and private clients.
Rob Harries, PE, CFM is a firm principal and co-head of the civil engineering department. He serves as a project manager at Goff. He has 18 years experience managing projects from inception to completion. He excels at finding unique, practical, and cost effective design solutions that add value to each project.
Our services include:
- Grading & Drainage Studies & Plans
- Individual Sewage Disposal System Designs (ISDS)
- Surface Water Hydrology Studies
- Storm drainage collection and treatment systems
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)
- Construction Plans, Specifications and Documentation
- Feasibility Studies
- Road and Transportation System Designs
- Utility Layout and Design
- Highway Access Plans
- Earthwork Take-Off and Balance Calculations
- Construction Observation & Administration
- Cost Analysis